So did ever mention I want my lottery ticket to come through for me because I want this bugger of pool like right now…
Never thought about the number 6 until now. And a mere 6 years ago. A Frank Angle started August 28, 200. So congrats and for getting me think about the number six. Who knew.
Originally posted on A Frank Angle:
Six (6) is one of those numbers that we can associate with many things, so I didn’t intend to capture everything about it. Nonetheless, it’s a special number that I honor in this post, so feel free to add additional factoids about 6.
- 6 is a composite number, perfect number, Granville number, congruent number, discrete biprime number, unitary perfect number, harmonic divisor number, all-Harshad number, octahedral number, triangular number, and a superior highly composite number
- 6 is the smallest positive integer which is neither a square number nor a prime number
- 6 has proper divisors (1, 2 and 3) … and is divisible by itself
- 6 equals the sum and the product of its proper divisors, which are three consecutive positive numbers (1, 2, 3)
- A 6-sided polygon is a hexagon (including a cube) , but not all hexagons are a cube
- There are 6…
View original 1,337 more words
If you ever have an urge for a spanking, head over here…
Originally posted on pentych:
“Please come here, Vanessa,” I said. “You should be congratulated for your willingness to sacrifice yourself on behalf of your fellow prefect.”
“It was nothing.” Vanessa eyed me suspiciously. “She’s a very good friend. If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you a question.”
“Very well.” It was my turn to be suspicious now.
“I like your ideas on discipline.” Vanessa chose her words very carefully. “In particular, I fully agree with you on the importance of leadership by example.”
“I’m pleased to hear it,” I said. “It’s a very important principle.”
“So what happens if you make a mistake?” She peered at me closely. “Do you get punished as well?”
“Don’t be ridiculous!” Diana protested before I could respond. “You need to remember that you are talking to the headmistress.”
“Be quiet and stay in position,” I snapped. Although I didn’t exactly like the direction the prefect was…
View original 885 more words